Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life is Crazy

So, Life is pretty crazy. I've been married for about a month to a beautiful woman named Maggie, I just started a new job as the Middle School Director at Trinity Pres Church in C'ville, and I have a crazy-itchy mosquito bite behind my left knee. I had a friend named Andre who called them "moquitos." I think that's hilarious, but sometimes people think I'm a little childish...

Today, we had a Salsa party in my office at church. It was a little confusing, because some people brought salsa and chips, and others came in to salsa dance. The truth is, the party was intentionally a double-salsa themed party. I recruited my friend Ellen to make Guacamole, and had my Afro-Cuban Allstars CD playing when people arrived. Katie P generously used my white board to make a "welcome to the salsa party" sign. Mark Hutton did not come to the Salsa Party, so it will be my goal to get him in hear next week... yes, it is a new weekly tradition. Bring your friends.

One final note. Many of you who read this may also read Dan Moratta's Blog. Let's just all be honest about where the real party is. That's all I'm saying...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a bloggy!!!!! yeah git it!